Please, comment/ if you like and download this
Feel free to test it and report issues or suggest enhancements
According to comics timeline this is the third and probably most powerful sword owned by Lady Death (Download my Lady Death for MMD here fav.me/db0o70k ).
The name of this sword is "Apocalypse" (the previous ones were "Darkness" and "Nightmare"). As often occurs when comics designers change among the years, the appeareance and look of this sword changes someway, but I tried to preserve its main features:
- Pointed/Arrowed spikes on the guard and below the pommel
- A skull just aside the guard
- Non linear, saw-shaped blade sides (*)
- Wider in point of blade, like an arrow head (*)
- Looking as a bastard sword, even if LD is able to swing it as a onehanded sword
- Blade colors: Different versions, i mixed the golden one and the black one.
- Magic auras: I've added some autoluminous effects (controlled by morph sliders) to simulate them
- Glowing blood: A suggestive fx preloaded on blade (use the Blood FX slider to show) + Autoluminous effect
[*] The bizarre shape of the blade and the guard would have never existed for a real sword, except for the decorative ones.
As in many fantasy swords (used in movies, toons, comics, videogames and so on) swords are shaped in a suggestive and artistic way that would make them ineffective rather than useless or really hard to wield in a real fight. But, damn, this sword is owned not by a common warrioress. Nor by a simple superheroine... it's owned by a goddess (or half deity), Lucifer's daughter, with superhuman strenght and a lot of magic powers... I suppose we can forgive comics designers for this
=== FEATURES ===
- Attachment bone
- Blade physics
- Some autoluminous sliders
- Glowing Blood FX preset (hidden by default, use slider to show)
- Blade color change sliders (default black -> bright steel)
=== PERMISSIONS & RULES ===
* CREDIT: Credit me @ riveda1972.deviantart.com
* EDIT: Allowed for personal use and needs
* REDISTRIBUTE AS IS: NO
* CONVERT to XPS /XNAlara: Allowed, since you credit me (ask for other portings)
* TAKING PARTS: Allowed, since you credit me (except for the skull and the edited Bydo fx: see credits below)
* COMMERCIAL USE: NO (don't sell, don't ask DA points, don't trade)
* GORE/BLOOD/VIOLENCE: Allowed. It's a damn badass infernal sword, not Miku's negi/leek/onion
* R18/R17/Ohmygodthoseareboobs: Allowed, if you can imagine a way to.
* FORBIDDEN USES: Contents (pics/animations/memes/etc) aiming to racism and/or intolerance (*)
(*) As Lady Death is a comic character from a dark fantasy setting, fan-art scenes/pic/animations related to
original stories and setting cannot be considered "aiming to racism/intolerance" even when in an abstract
point of view they could be. Original comic's concerning the war of a Lucifer's daughter against his
father and against his slaves and worshippers; The dark scenery (the "stage" for this war is mostly the hell itself),
involves hard violence, religious matters and deep moral issues, including the starting point of LD's story: born as
Hope, a human girl of the XV century, she has been injustly condamned as sinner and witch by a religious court, and
then burnt to death on a pyre. She fights against the "evil" but her dramatic and unfair condemnation gives her a rough, merciless personality, sometimes oriented to sadism against her more hated rivals, and shows herself a personality well conformed for surviving and dominating the Hell.
When related to original stories and setting, you should be safe on this side of "rules".
=== CREDITS ===
- Lady Death is a fictional comics character by Chaos Comics
- The sword has been modelled and UV mapped by me in Blender 2.76 (.blend + .obj format)
- Metasequoia 3.0LE used for OBJ to X conversion.
- PMX Editor for final settings, adding morph sliders, and so on.
- Skull on the guard: Edited from fav.me/daa7etw
- Glowing blood FX has been derived from Bydo MME effect
- Thanks to VCTZero and Trackdancer for their help with FX preset customization
I see your sword has already been added to a few groups at this point but I hope you won't mind being added to a few more. ^w^
well, actually I have about 2 or 300 groups more to add it...